The GigBAR Move + ILS (sold separately) is required to use ILS with this fixture.
The high-output RGB LED SlimPAR T12 ILS makes it easy to coordinate light shows across different fixture types thanks to its compatibility with the Integrated Lighting System. The flicker-free operation makes the SlimPAR T12 ILS fixture great for on-camera uses. Conveniently access RGB color mixing and static colors no matter how you control the fixture. D-Fi USB compatibility means it can be controlled with wireless master/slave or DMX Control.
Integrated Lighting System (ILS)
With the push of a button, the Integrated Lighting System (ILS) creates coordinated, wireless light shows across unlimited ILS-compatible fixtures. To use ILS with ILS-compatible fixtures, the GigBAR Move + ILS fixture is required as the brains of the operation.
Working with ILS fixtures helps you go from gig bag to showtime in minutes. The GigBAR Move + ILS is a pre-mounted, all-in-one system that mounts to an included tripod, making it easy to configure the central operation of your ILS setup. Once the GigBAR Move + ILS is set up, you can sync an unlimited number of ILS-compatible fixtures without DMX. This auto-sync feature makes the pairing process fast and easy, eliminating cable mess from DMX cords, and saving time programming. With that complete, you’re ready to rock!
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR T12 ILS Features
- Low-profile, high-output tri-color (RGB) LED Par
- ILS compatibility for use in the ILS ecosystem
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote, Master/Slave or DMX
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- SlimPAR T12 ILS low-profile RGB LED par1
- Power cord1
- DMX Channels3 or 8
- DMX Connectors3-pin XLR
- Light Source12 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 4.9 W (1.19A , 50,000 hours life expectancy)
- Strobe Rate0 to 11 Hz
- Beam Angle17°
- Field Angle29°
- Illuminance3,362 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking13 units @ 120 V; 23 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current
- 43 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 43 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Optional ControllersIRC6
- Bracket Mounting Hole13mm
- Weight3.6 pounds
- Dimensions8.8" x 8.8" x 9.7"