The Inspire™ External Control Box UL924 is a 19” rack mount external remote addressing unit for the control of the Inspire Terminal Strip fixtures via DMX 512.
Three control data output ports are available for the control of up to 32 daisy-chained fixtures from each port. DMX data input and through connections from an external DMX control console are via XLR 5-pin.
The Inspire External Control Box UL924 is built with Plug-in Terminal Block connectors for AC power input, Emergency power input, control data output signals, and XLR DMX In and Thru connections.
Chroma-Q Inspire External Control Box Features
- UL924 compliant
- Provides control signal to selected fixtures through emergency power in the event of mains loss
- Color touch screen user interface
- Low power draw
- Convection cooled
- Inspire external control box UL9241
- Plug-in terminal block for control data output3
- Resistor (120Ω)3
- Plug-in terminal block for AC power input & emergency power input2
- Power cord2
- Strain relief for power wire2
- Strain relief for DMX in/out wires3
- Power Supplybuilt-in
- Power Input Rating100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, .4A
- Power Factor0.6
- Power Consumption4.6W @ 120V AC; 9W @ 230V AC
- Typical Power and CurrentMeasurements done with all LEDs at maximum intensity. Measurements made at nominal voltage. Allow for a deviation of +/- 10%
- Power Connectors In/OutInput only: Internal Terminal Block; Transfer Power Input from Generator: Internal Terminal Block
- Data Connectors In/OutOutput: Terminal Block; Input & Thru: XLR5
- Max. Cable RunSee ANSI E1.27-1 - 2006 / BSR E1.27-2
- Control ProtocolANSI E1.11 USITT DMX512-A
- Control Protocol Output to FixtureChroma-Q proprietary communication
- Cooling Systemconvection
- Constructionpowder coated aluminum
- Control ModesRGBW single, RGBW output, Tungsten, 0-10V, LookStore
- Dimensions19" x 3.5" x 10"
- Weight5.5 pounds