The FSII O2 2.4GHz beltpack is specifically designed to work in Hyperbaric chambers safely, operating at atmospheric pressures of 5.1 atm, 517 kPa, or 75 psi with a change of +/- 26 psi per minute without damage.
The FSII-BP24-X4-O2 can connect to the FreeSpeak II base station, FreeSpeak Edge base station, Arcadia Central Station or to Eclipse HX card frame matrices using the E-IPA-HX interface card. FSII-BP24-X4-O2 users can roam seamlessly between FSII-TCVR-24 antennas over wide areas. The “Listen Again” feature allows users to replay earlier commands, eliminating the need to repeat communication or disturb productions.
The FSII-BP24-X4-O2 can be mixed with any other FSII beltpack on the same system, increasing the quantity of beltpack users in a single radio space. In the US, up to 25 1.9 GHz and 40 2.4 GHz beltpack users can operate on a single system, while the rest of the world can have up to 50 1.9 GHz and 40 2.4 GHz beltpack users in the same radio space.
The FSII-BP24-X4-O2 is IP53 rated for water and dust protection with special components to withstand depths of 125 ft (38 m). For better grip and protection, the beltpack has a rubberized over-mold to protect from the most rugged environments.
Because this beltpack is used in high-pressure environments, the FSII-BP24-X4-O2 will only support the use of three AA alkaline or rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries. Beltpack battery level settings will accommodate to the use of these batteries.
Clear-Com FSII-BP24-O2 Features
- Functions with FSII base, FreeSpeak Edge base, Arcadia Central Station, E-IPA-HX card, and FSII splitter hardware
- Designed to work at atmospheric pressure up to 75 psi
- Typical indoor range: 300 ft (90m), outdoor range: 800 ft (240 m)
- 1.9 and 2.4 GHz beltpacks operate on a single system
- Up to 65 – 90 beltpacks on a single system
- “Listen Again” message replay
- Simple 2-channel partyline operation to 5-channel intercom on the same beltpack
- Over-the-air beltpack registration
- XLR-4M headset connector
- IP53 rating for wet and dusty conditions
- Built-in flashlight
- Uses AA alkaline or rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries
- FSII-BP24-O2 FreeSpeak II 2.4GHz wireless beltpack1
- Audio Bandwidth: 200Hz-7.5KHz
- No. of Full-Duplex Audio Paths: Up to 5 with individual level control (2 dedicated rotaries, 3 with menu), 2 controls and a main volume
- Mode of Operation: Full duplex on all routes
- Level/Talk Controls: 4 pushbuttons, a reply button and 2 rotary controls
- Enter/Answer-Back Button: 1
- Frequency Spectrum: 2.400-2.483MHz for EU and US cellular auto roaming technology
- Modulation: GFSK, TDMA frame 10ms full slot
- Output power: (EU) 18dBm, (RoW) 22dBm
- Range: Typical indoor range 300ft (90m), outdoor range 800ft (240m)
- Battery: 3 AA alkaline or Nickel Metal Hydride
- Headset Connector: 4-pin male
- Microphone Type: Electret and Dynamic, selectable in beltpack menu
- Headset Limiter: Selectable from beltpack menu
- IP53 water and dust resistance
- Operating: 32°F to 125°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage: 32°F to 150°F (0°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: between 20% and 90%, Non-Condensing Atmospheric pressures of 5.1 atm or 75 psi
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.75" x 5" x 1.5"
- Weight9 oz (0.25 kg)