TWC-703 combines two single channels from a Clear-Com partyline system to a TW line, allowing dual channel TW segment to be added to any Clear-Com partyline system. TW connectivity provides the system with the simplicity of standard 3-pin XLR cabling when using TW compatible user stations, such as the RS-703 beltpack. TWC-703 seamlessly converts partyline audio and call signaling between Clear-Com and TW partyline segments while passing through Clear-Com termination and power. This adapter provides an automatically managed power protection for the TW segment to protect against shorts and overload conditions.
TWC-703 can inject power to the TW line using the optional 453G042 power supply (sold separately). Using the unit’s optional DC power input, the TWC-703 can relieve the task of powering the TW line off the Clear-Com Power Supply or Main Station, enabling creation of larger systems with minimal expense and effort.
Clear-Com TWC-703 Features
- Converts 2 Clear-Com Partyline channels to 1 dual Channel TW Partyline
- Translates Audio and Call signals
- Auto Termination Management
- Auto Power Protection
- TWC-703 Encore 2-channel TW cable adapter1
- Front Panel Connectors
- (2) Intercom in XLR3F
- (1) TW out XLR3M
- (1) Power / Overload Indicator
- Rear Panel Controls & Indicators(1) DC Power Connector 2.1mm Co-axial
- Power Requirements
- Input Voltage: 20-30V DC
- Input Current (Idle): 65mA
- Input Current (Max): 550mA
- TW Output Current (Max): 550mA
- Environmental32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)4" x 2" x 5"
- Weight1.1 pounds