A new generation for flagship wedge Flexsys, the FMX series encompasses a range of tailored monitoring solutions featuring coaxial design, precise dispersion pattern, last-generation sound processing with linear phase FIR Filters and maximum adaptability to the needs of every performer.
FMX 15 is an active 2-way coaxial stage monitor equipped with 600 RMS Class D amplifiers. The wedge’s coaxial acoustic design, together with its custom horn design and advanced DSP featuring linear phase FIR filters, provides an even, highly-intelligible sound. The FMX horn design allows a very precise dispersion pattern (60° horizontal and 90° vertical) which can be easily reversed by rotating the horn, adapting the wedge to the habits of the user.
Eight on-board presets optimize EQ for different needs making FMX a skilful yet easy-to-use tool for performers of every kind. Peculiar front-rear grille design, a single handle integrated on the bottom side of the plywood cabinet and a 36mm pole mount on side panel further enhances FMX versatility.
dB Technologies FMX-15 Features
- Active 2-way stage monitor
- Coaxial configuration
- Linear phase FIR Filters
- Ultra-precise directivity
- Rotatable horn (90°x60° or 60°x90° dispersion)
- Front-rear grille design
- Integrated handle on bottom side
- FMX-15 15" 2-way powered coaxial stage monitor1
- Speaker type2-way active coaxial stage monitor
- Frequency response (-10dB)46-19,000Hz
- Max SPL128dB
- HF1", 1.3" vc
- LF15", 2" vc
- AmplifierClass D
- Peak power1200W
- ControllerDSP 28/56 bit
- AD/DA converter24 bit/48Hz
- System presets8
- Limiterpeak, RMS, thermal
- Advanced DSP functionFIR filters
- Crossover frequency1740Hz
- Slope LF/HF24dB/oct
- Handles1 integrated on bottom side
- Pole mount36 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD)19.68" x 13.38" x 19.68"
- Weight37.2 pounds (16.9 kg)