The ZC-9 wall-mounted controller from dbx provides rotary switch source selection for the ZonePRO 1260 and 1261 (all ZonePRO devices sold separately). The ZC-9 boasts DIP switches that enable identification with connection to the processing device via CAT 5 cable on RJ-45 connectors.
The dbx Zone Controller Series
Simple yet elegant, the Zone Controller series from dbx expand the capability of dbx’s DriveRack® and ZonePRO™ families. There are several controllers in this series, each using analog DC voltage to deliver logic control. Recommended for use in installed setups, Zone Controllers are an ideal solution for contractor applications.
Each controller is designed to fulfill a unique purpose, from zone source selection, volume adjustment, and muting, to program or scene selection or even fire safety muting. Zone controllers are wired with a standard CAT5 cable and feature universal RJ-45 connectors at distances up to 1000 feet.
More about ZonePRO
ZonePRO products are engineered to streamline your management of commercial audio applications. Thanks to step-by-step setup wizards, this series of products are simple to install and easy to use and are supported by dbx’s reputation for dependable performance.
dbx ZC-9 Features
- Source selection for ZonePRO 1260 and 1261
- Analog DC voltage provides logic control
- Wired with CAT5 cable with RJ-45 connectors
- ZC-9 wall-mounted zone controller1
- Connectors2 RJ-45
- Series wiringmax cable length varies with number of zone controllers (3 controllers 600 ft; 6 controllers 300 ft)
- Parallel wiring using ZC-BOBup to 6 zone controllers: 1000ft
- Parallel wiring cableCAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 Ohm/M (Ohm/1000ft) nominal DCR and rated VW-1 or higher
- Safety agency certificationsUL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065