Note: Cover only, QU-32 mixer sold separately.
As front of house engineers know, sometimes the sound booth (if there is one) is accessible to whoever feels like messing with your settings after sound check. Decksaver's pro range puts a solid barrier between such intrusion, granting audio engineers peace of mind whatever the scenario. Designed and engineered in the UK specifically for the Allen & Heath QU32 Digital Mixing Desk this cover is manufactured from polycarbonate and rigorously tested before it carries the Decksaver brand name. Cover shields faders and controls from dust, liquid and accidental impact whilst accommodating cables. Recommended by the industry, used by professionals.
Decksaver Allen & Heath QU-32 Cover Features
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags
- Keeps settings and controls in place when not in use
- Allen & Heath QU-32 cover1
- Materialsmoked clear polycarbonate
- Weight3.53 pounds