The MCX8000 is the world’s first DJ media player/controller to have its own built-in, independent performance software and which interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ Pro too. In addition, Engine Prime v 2.1 firmware now brings even more performance capabilities and hardware customization to the MCX8000. Included, are waveform beatgrid display and editing, microphone and USB talkover/attenuation control plus performance enhancing quantized beat-sync too!
Take command of the DJ booth with the standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens monitor Denon DJ’s powerful standalone operation with Serato DJ Pro waveform and library control too. It’s fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine USB and line inputs. The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for hot-cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
Built with onboard sound effects and a 24-bit pristine sound, the MCX8000 delivers a high-quality controller with XLR outputs for both the DJ booth and PA system. To top off the amazing sound, there are three sound effects built in: echo, phaser and noise. The MCX8000 also brings two dedicated microphone channels, with no compromise of the 4 channel faders – take dual and ultimate control of your mic performance!
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato operation
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Includes Serato DJ Pro software, and is Serato DVS upgrade ready
- StagelinQ network connection to control lighting and video
- Metal construction