The versatile ELX115P powered loudspeaker from Electro-Voice’s Live X speakers series is a compact, powerful choice with a profound stage presence that makes it an ideal option for myriad types of sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications. Clear, potent, and offering beautifully accurate sound, the Live X (ELX) series is specifically engineered to command the stage for professional music performance. With its 15” woofer and 1000 W amplifier, the ELX115P constitutes a powerful step up from the ELX112P of the same series, allowing you to enjoy extended lower frequencies and room-filling volume.
The ELX 115P combines an EVS-15K 381mm (15”) woofer with a DH-1K 39mm (1.5”) compression driver with a titanium diaphragm. This powered speaker incorporates the lightweight and cool-running 100 W Class D amplifier, and is bi-amped with 24 dB/octave crossover. It also features transducer protection and boasts tons of connectivity such as XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs and pre- and post-mix parallel outputs. In addition, the ELX115P includes gain, mixing, and processing controls, as well as the option to use an external subwoofer (sold separately).
The ELX115P is constructed with top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses. The Live X series from Electro-Voice is designed for a wide range of portable sound applications. This series is built for portability and durability, with housing using hardy stackable enclosures of internally-braced 15mm plywood, making them lighter and sturdier than comparable-quality composite or plastic boxes and therefore easier to load, transport, and set up. With high output, an extended frequency range of r44 HZ to 20 kHz, and high sensitivity, ELX series speakers are clean, flat, and hot—making music of all kinds sound its best.
Electro-Voice ELX115P Features
- ELX115 performance with self-amplification
- 44 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Lightweight, cool-running 1000 W Class D amp
- Biamped with 24 dB/octave crossover
- Transducer protection
- Bypassable high-pass for external subwoofer
- XLR, TRS, and RCA input connections
- Versatile gain, mixing, and processing controls
- Pre- or post-mix parallel outputs
- ELX115P-120V 15" 2-way powered speaker1
- Frequency Response (-3dB)56Hz - 18,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10dB)44Hz - 20,000Hz
- Max. Measured SPL134 dB
- Coverage (HxV)90° x 50°
- Power Rating1000W
- LF TransducerEVS-15K, 15" woofer
- HF TransducerDH-1K, 1.5" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover Frequency1.7kHz
- Connectors(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material9-ply, 15mm plywood, internally braced, with textured paint
- Grille18GA steel with black powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD)27.89" x 17.02" x 15.05"
- Weight49.5 pounds