Electro-Voice’s ELX200-10P powered speaker delivers an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability, and durability. Unified in a sturdy, full-range enclosure and including professional-grade hardware, the ELX200-10P is characterized by strength and efficiency both acoustically and physically. Every aspect of the ELX200 speaker series is designed for ideal results as part of the whole: acoustical, electrical, and mechanical components integrate seamlessly, making this speaker a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications.
The ELX200-10P features high-efficiency 1200W Class-D power amplifiers that deliver up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers that couple a 10” EVS-10M woofer with a DH-1L 1” titanium compression driver. Consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and enhanced acoustic loading are delivered via the transducers’ patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design.
Enjoy best-in-class processing from the fully-integrated QuickSmartDSP. Its features include easy setup, four presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD. Electro-Voice’s QuickSmart Mobile application uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology to intuitively control, configure, and monitor up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously.
The ELX200 series offers professional audio quality, precision control, and robust components in an ultra-lightweight enclosure– a truly potent blend of performance and portability. Custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm— deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Get smooth clarity of sound in the right size to suit your needs: with 10”, 12” and 15” two-way models, and 12” and 18” subwoofers available in both powered and passive versions, the ELX200-10P is a flexible, feature-rich choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, and musicians.
Electro-Voice ELX200-10P Features
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL
- SST waveguide provides consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- Two-handle design for easy lifting
- 1x ELX200-10P 10'' 2-Way Powered Speaker1
- 3x M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts3
- Set of Integrated pole-mounts1
- Frequency response (-3 dB) 59 Hz -18 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 53 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL 130 dB
- Coverage (H x V) 90˚ x 60˚
- Power rating 1200 W
- LF transducer EVS-10M 254 mm (10 in)
- HF transducer DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover frequency 1800 Hz
- Connectors (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
- Enclosure Polypropylene
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (3) M10 suspension points
- Color Black or White
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 21.0" x 13.0" x 12.6"
- Net weight 29.9 lb (13.5 kg)
- Power consumption 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A