Get the best sound out of your space with the EVOLVE 50 Portable PA Column Array from Electro-Voice. Comprised of a 3-piece loudspeaker system, powered by a 1000W Class-D amplifier, and driven by QuickSmart DSP, this is a great all-in-one solution for gigging solo musicians, bands, and other mobile entertainers. It’s built using EV’s characteristic high-quality components and top-of-the-line engineering for optimized audio wherever you are.
The EVOLVE 50 is comprised of a column array with eight 3.5" neodymium drivers, a 12” subwoofer with a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz, and capable of handling up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage ensures that the entire audience hears your sound whether they’re sitting down or standing up. Rounding out the array is a bi-directional aluminum pole that connects the array to the subwoofer via a magnet, while the column array is gravity-held to the sub-pole. Each component receives the routed signal internally for streamlined, efficient functioning.
Personalize your sound using the EVOLVE 50’s processing engine. This engine gives you easy access to multiple customizable settings, including:
- 4 presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club)
- 3-band EQ, 5 user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings)
- Output delay
- Phantom power (+15V)
- Visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control, and meters
- Master volume control to ensure the optimal gain structure
Rounding out the EVOLVE 50 Portable PA Column Array’s myriad features is Electro-Voice’s innovative QuickSmart Mobile app, which uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology for the wireless configuration, control, and monitoring of up to six EVOLVE 50 systems at once. Its capability for Bluetooth audio streaming enables you to easily achieve high-resolution sound via wireless music playback in breakout rooms, intermission, and musical accompaniment. Also included with the array system is a carrying bag for even easier transport options.
Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50 Features
- For portable, wireless sound setups
- Eight 3.5" neodymium drivers
- Custom waveguides for wide coverage
- Powered by EVOLVE 50 active subwoofer
- 500W of Class-D amplification
- Magnetically locking mounting pole
- Wire assembly1
- Carry bag1
- Frquency response (-3dB)43 Hz-20 KHz
- Frequency range (-10dB)37 Hz-20 KHz
- Max SPL127 dB
- Coverage (H x V)120° x 40°
- Amplifier rating1000 W
- LF channel rating500 W
- HF channel rating500 W
- Crossover frequency200 Hz
- Power consumption100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.5-0.6 A
- XLR/TRS combo jack input: 2
- 3.5 mm input: 1
- Stereo RCA input: 1
- Wireless Bluetooth® audio input: 1
- XLR THRU output: 1
- XLR MIX OUT output: 1
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- Sub: 20.9" x 13.6" x 18.5"
- Column: 32.5" x 4" x 6.9"
- Pole: 36.6" x 1.9" x 2.2"