The PA1250T 1-Channel 250W 70/100V Power Amplifier from Electro-Voice delivers high-performance audio for demanding, long-term applications ranging from sound reinforcement, paging, life safety installations, and more.
Power amplifiers are a versatile tool, beneficial for wherever you have a low-level audio signal that needs a boost, including sound reinforcement, live concerts, entertainment and special events, portable PA, home audio (theater, studio, office), or instrumental performances. One particularly common need for power amplifiers is passive loudspeakers: while all speakers need a sort of amplifier to function, powered speakers come with amplifiers built-in, whereas passive speakers operate using external power amplifiers. The mix-and-match nature of passive speakers and their components means that you can coordinate, scale, and personalize your audio equipment to your project’s needs—great for live sound setups that need to change or evolve over time!
More about Electro-Voice’s PA-Series of Power Amplifiers
The PA series of power amplifiers from Electro-Voice packs awesome audio, reliable performance, and safe operation into a compact, 2RU chassis design. All models of this power amp lines feature different hi-pass filters with switch-selectable cut-off frequencies to attenuate unwanted low-frequency signals. Compact, high-density power supply units boast low-leakage toroidal transformers, making these amps capable of extensive headroom that exceeds the listed power rating.
Achieve thermal stability while keeping noise to a minimum with infinitely-variable, low-noise fans. The amps’ direct “flow-thru” chassis design allows for a smooth flow of air from the front to rear for trouble-free operation even in smaller amp racks. Several protection circuits (including Dynamic Audio Limiters, Inrush Current Limiter, Short Circuit Protection, and Thermal Overload Protection) prevent damage to the power amp and any connected loudspeaker systems. All PA series “T” version models are equipped with high-performance output transformers; floating outputs for 50V, 70V, and 100V installations; and voltage limiters to protect the loudspeaker outputs against over-voltage
Included with the PA models are phoenix-style screw-lock connectors that keep the amp from being accidentally disconnected, for a secure installation with audio signal and speaker cables.
Electro-Voice PA1250T Features
- Cool-running, saturation-free power for distributed installations
- Ideal for sound reinforcement, paging, and life safety
- 250 W mono for 70/100 V lines
- Compact 2 RU design
- Stepped rear-panel level attenuation
- Selectable 50 Hz or 300 Hz high-pass filter
- Thermal protection, peak limiting, turn-on delay
- Phoenix-type inputs and outputs
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
- Integrated rack ears for direct mounting
- PA1250T single-channel 250W 70V/100V power amplifier1
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)65Hz - 20,000Hz
- THD< 0.1%
- Slew Rate41/61V/µs
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE)< 0.1%
- DIM 30< 0.1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted)103 dB
- Input Impedance (Balanced)> 20kΩ
- Input Sensitivity0 dBu
- Network Control (IRIS-Net)no
- Crosstalk< < -75dB
- Continuous Rated Power
- (1 kHz, THD 1%) 2Ω: 270W
- (1 kHz, THD 1%) 100V: 270W
- (1 kHz, THD 1%) 70V: 270W
- (20-20 kHz, THD<0,2%) 100V: 250W
- (20-20 kHz, THD<0,2%) 70V: 250W
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.46" x 19.02" x 15.98"
- Weight36.38 pounds