Enjoy all-in-one functionality with the PXM-12MP from Electro-Voice. This 12-inch powered stage monitor is designed as a portable loudspeaker system that delivers convenient, powerful monitoring and playback functionality to a wide range of applications. As such, they’re great for any project or user who needs great sound on the go, such as mobile musicians, DJs, or audio engineers.
Stage monitors are loudspeakers that are aimed at a musician or vocalist, enabling you to perform with confidence knowing—not guessing—that you sound your best. Stage monitors are a crucial component to enhance any stage’s sound system. Experience solid, consistent audio coverage with the PXM-12MP’s symmetrical 90° x 90° coverage pattern, facilitated by a 12” / 1.75” coaxial driver. This ensures your mix is heard clearly, without limiting your sound to a specific part of the stage. Meanwhile, the 55° monitoring angle enables you to stand either close to or far from your monitor, without compromising intelligibility.
The PXM-12MP comes with all the features and functionality you need, right out of the box. A built-in mixing section offers 3 input channels: two XLR (1/4”) combination connectors, and one stereo RCA input. The DSP offers 4 EQ presets, high and low shelving, parametric midrange EQs, adjustable low-cut filters, a tunable feedback notch filter, and recallable user settings. The Class-D 700W amplifier powers the most demanding monitoring requirements, and EV’s engineered system protection and limitation ensures loud, consistent performance that pushes the limits of this stage monitor’s specifications.
Setup is fast, simple, and reliable. The PXM-12MP’s integrated pole mount at the front allows for additional applications such as fills, delays, or a main PA. With a dedicated subwoofer and the adjustable subwoofer matching LPFs of the PXM-12MP, a full 3-way system can be configured to create an extremely compact main PA. (Other components sold separately.)
Electro-Voice PXM-12MP Features
- Multi-functional monitoring system that is useable as a floor wedge or as a mains PA.
- Acoustically optimized 55° monitor floor angle
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- GUITARCAB setting makes it easy for guitarists to dial in their signature tone.
- 700 W Class-D power amplifier designed by Dynacord delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers by EV.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing.
- PXM-12MP 12'' Powered Coaxial Monitor1
- Frequency response (-3 dB) 64 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 53 Hz - 20 kHz
- Monitor Angle 55°
- Maximum SPL 129 dB
- Coverage (H x V) 90˚ x 90˚
- Amplifier Rating 700W
- LF Channel Rating 500W
- HF Channel Rating 200W
- Crossover frequency 1.6 kHz
- Transducer CXCA2128-1NA 12” / 1.75” 2-way coaxial
- 2x XLR/TRS combo input
- 1x Stereo RCA input
- 1x XLR THRU input
- Enclosure 15 mm Plywood
- Grille Steel with black powder coat
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 13.1 x 16.1 x 19.0 inches (334 x 409 x 484 mm)
- Net weight 29.8 lbs (13.5 kg)
- Shipping weight 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
- Power consumption 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A