Get pro features in a portable package and experience premium sound no matter how big your space is with the ZLX-12 speaker from Electro-Voice. This 12-inch, 2-way, passive speaker combines professional sound quality in a compact build and a budget-friendly price. Great as a main loudspeaker or a monitor wedge, and capable of being pole-mounted for even more coverage, the ZLX-12 is a flexible choice for a wide range of uses, including home applications, practice spaces, small clubs, houses of worship, mobile DJs, or musicians, and basic installation or other entertainment projects.
More about the ZLX Series from Electro-Voice
Building on a foundation of over nine decades of audio innovation, the experts at Electro-Voice know what it takes to achieve a great sound. Every component is painstakingly designed and built in-house—from the ground up—resulting in a heritage for high quality that is reflected in every piece of gear they offer.
Electro-Voice’s ZLX series of speakers encapsulates this heritage for engineering excellence, with a characteristic sound quality that’s as pristine as it is powerful. Boasting a compact, ergonomic, and lightweight three-handle design, ZLX speakers give you an effortless setup and personalized control over your sound, no matter where you are. Featuring custom drivers housed in an innovative new cabinet design, ZLX models also come with QuickSmart DSP with a single-knob controller, EV’s patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and much more.
Electro-Voice ZLX-12 Features
- 12" woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure and 1.5" high-frequency
- Titanium compression driver
- 55 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range
- 250 W continuous and 1000 W peak power handling
- 95 dB SPL sensitivity; 125 dB max SPL.8 lbs (14.9 kg)
- ZLX-12 12" 2-way passive speaker1
- Frequency response82Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency range55Hz - 20kHz
- Axial sensitivity95dB
- Max SPL125dB
- Recommended HP frequency40Hz
- Coverage (Hor. x Vert.)90° x 60°
- Power handling250 watts continuous, 1000 watts peak
- LF transducerEVS-12K, 12" woofer
- HF transducerDH-1K
- Crossover frequency2.1 kHz
- Nominal impedance8 Ω
- Min impedance7 Ω
- ConnectorsDual NL4
- Grille18 gauge steel with black powder coat
- Dimensions (HxWxD)24" x 14" x 14"
- Weight32.8 pounds (14.9 kg)