The rugged enclosure of the Electro-Voice ZX4 is perfect for portable main mix and monitor applications, while the stylish design gives it appeal in even the trendiest of environments. At only 44.5 pounds, the lightweight Zx4 allows ease of transport and set up.
Every detail of your music is reproduced from extended highs to powerful lows. The DH3 compression driver with its pure titanium diaphragm, coupled with the ZX4’s large 90° x 50° horn allows for tremendous intelligibility and pattern control. The EVS15-SF 15” LF delivers tight, low bass and outstanding power handling capacity.
ZX4 is capable as an entire system. With an integral pole mount the ZX4 is ready for main mix applications in DJ, band and general entertainment use. To accomodate different stage depths, ZX4 incorporates retractable monitor feet. This allows ZX4 to be used as a stage monitor with a 45° or 55° angle.
The high tech enclosure uses injection-molded high impact polypropylene structural foam to make the ZX4 incredibly durable. The enclosure geometry elements have been carefully designed to provide maximum rigidity and bass response.
Electro-Voice ZX4 Features
- EVS15-SF 15" LF transducer
- DH3 1.25" voice coil, 1" exit compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage pattern
- 400 W continuous, 1600 W peak power handling
- Adjustable monitor angle (45° or 55°)
- High sensitivity, 132 dB max. SPL
- Lightweight high-impact polypropylene enclosure
- Integral pole mount
- ZX4 15" passive speaker1
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)60Hz - 20,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)42Hz - 20,000Hz
- Rec. Hipass Frequency42 Hz
- Axial Sensitivity100 dB (1W/1m)
- Max. Calculated SPL132 dB
- Coverage (HxV)90° x 50°
- Power Handling400W continuous, 1600W peak
- LF TransducerEVS15-SF, 15" driver
- HF TransducerDH3, 1" exit compression driver
- Crossover Frequency1,500Hz
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω
- Min. Impedance6.5 Ω
- Connectors(2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure Materialpolypropylene structural foam
- Suspensionenclosure has locations for 3 single-stud attachment plates and 8 forged steel eyebolts - 2 on top, 2 on side, and 4 on rear of enclosure
- Grillepolyester powder coated, 16GA, galvanized steel, with rotatable logo
- Dimensions (HxWxD)27.26" x 17.57" x 16.16"
- Weight44.5 pounds