The Pro G7200W large-venue projector delivers bright, uncompromising image quality and native WXGA widescreen performance. Offering high Color Brightness*, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the powerful G7200W features 7500 lumens of color brightness and 7500 lumens of white brightness1. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers nine optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08). Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 100% Balanced Color Brightness and White Brightness. Delivering 7500 lumens of color brightness and 7500 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite Pro G7200W uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Epson Pro G7200W Features
- High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
- Native resolution WXGA 1280 x 800
- Supports aspect ratio of 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
- 7500 lumens
- Advanced edge blending
- HDBaseT combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable
- Versatile connectivity
- Interchangeable lens options
- Control and monitor projector status via a web browser
- Simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources using Split Screen function
- Connect up to 50 devices and display up to 4 screens simultaneously with Moderator function