The Pro G7500U large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Offering high Color Brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the versatile G7500U features 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness. Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology ensures extraordinary image and video quality, while dynamic projection capabilities enable a range of applications. And, its outstanding integration features include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08).
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 100% Balanced Color Brightness and White Brightness. Delivering 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite Pro G7500U uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- High-aperture 3-chip 3LCD technology
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 native resolution with 4K enhancement technology
- 6500 lumens
- Supports 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Advanced edge blending
- 4K enhancement technology captures subtle intricacies
- 4K enhancement technology doubles WUXGA's pixel count to 4.6 million pixels
- Lens is interchangeable
- HDBaseT combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable
- Versatile connectivity
- Control and monitor projector status from a web browser
- Simultaneously project side by side with Split Screen function
- Connect up to 50 devices and display up to 4 screens simultaneously with Moderator function