The Pro G7805 large-venue projector delivers ultra bright, uncompromising image quality and XGA resolution. Offering high Color Brightness, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the sleek, black G7805 features 8000 lumens of color brightness and 8000 lumens of white brightness. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers nine optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08). Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 100% Balanced Color Brightness and White Brightness. Delivering 8000 lumens of color brightness and 8000 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite Pro G7805 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Epson Pro G7805 Features
- High-aperture 3-chip 3LCD technology
- XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution
- 8,000 lumens
- Advanced edge blending
- HDBaseT combines HDMI, ethernet, and RS-232 into one cable
- Versatile connectivity
- Portrait mode lets you turn the projector 90 degrees
- Connect up to 50 devices and display up to 4 screens simultaneously over the network with Moderator function
- Simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen function
- Control and monitor projector status from a web browser
- Optional interchangeable lenses