Vocaster Two Audio Interface
Get the broadcast sound your podcast deserves and enjoy incredible sound with more than enough gain for any XLR mic - for you and a guest. Capture the conversation in the studio, over the phone or online. Set levels, enhance your sound with one click, and stand out with Vocaster Two in seconds. Get your podcast sounding pro with Auto Gain, Enhance, two mic and two headphone connectors, Bluetooth audio from your phone, and more.
You’re one cable away from adding Vocaster’s studio sound to your vlog. No need to sync up in post, just plug in and hit the red button.
Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you’re in a broadcast studio.
Bring in guests over the phone with Bluetooth or a single cable and capture the whole conversation, or record high quality music or other audio from your device, seamlessly.
Get your show sounding great with Vocaster’s mixer. Just like a broadcast studio, Vocaster Hub lets you set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and more. Hear exactly what your listeners will hear with Show Mix – even without your computer.
With Hindenburg LITE to record, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video to bring in your guests, and six months of Acast Influencer to publish, you’re ready to get your show out there. You can also try Hindenburg PRO for six months, free!
Vocaster DM14v Dynamic Microphone
The premium Vocaster DM14v dynamic mic captures your true voice and connects you with your audience. Built in windshield and internal shock mount keep the noise down and the energy up.
H60v Closed-Back Studio Headphones
HP60v closed-back studio headphones let you hear your show as the world will, and stop the mic from picking up your show mix — avoid any unwanted distractions for your audience.
Focusrite Vocaster Two Features
- Effortless broadcast sound
- 70dB gain range
- 2 mic in and headphone outs
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Auto gain
- Mute button
- Four voice presets
- Powered by your computer
- Sound as good as your video looks
- Two sets of stereo loopback
- Vocaster Hub mixer
- Easy Start tool
- Includes software for recording benefits
- Vocaster Two audio interface1
- Vocaster DM14v broadcast microphone1
- Vocaster HP60v closed-back studio headphones1
- XLR to XLR microphone cable1
- USB-C to USB-A cable1
- Number of Mic Inputs: 2
- Mic Input Gain Range: 70 dB
- Mic Input Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Number of Headphone Outputs: 2
- Headphone Output Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Speaker Output Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Requires 900mA USB port
- Phone Input & Output: stereo; requires 3.5mm TRS cable, not included
- Camera Output: stereo; requires 3.5mm TRS cable, not included
- Bluetooth: v5.0