The Hollyland Mars M1 is a powerful wireless monitor, integrating transmitter, receiver, and monitor functions into one solution. Featuring a 5.5" touch LCD screen with professional color calibration performed, 1,000 nits of brightness, and Rec. 709 color gamut, the Mars M1 delivers a pleasant monitoring experience. It can also transmit camera signals at a LOS range of up to 450ft (150m) with a low latency of 0.08s, effectively simplifying your device deployment and improving your efficiency during video shooting.
The Mars M1 functions as an all-in-one transmitter, receiver, and monitor solution. You can switch between the transmitter and receiver modes on the monitoring screen. One transmitter can work with up to two receivers or four mobile apps. The Mars M1 can be used together with the Mars Pro and 4K series to reduce the number of devices required for a more efficient shooting experience.
The Mars M1 is designed with a 5.5" touch LCD screen featuring up to 1,000 nits of brightness. Professional color calibration is performed during manufacturing, and multiple-level color temperature adjustments are available. The screen supports the Rec. 709 color gamut for excellent color rendition. Five selectable 3D LUT presets are available for transferring colors to the monitor.
The Mars M1 supports 4K/30fps HDMI input and loopout for expanded connectivity and compatibility. Its SDI input also provides expanded flexibility and compatibility for professional video production.
The Mars M1 is featured with a variety of auxiliary functions, such as 4x zoom, focus assist, exposure assist, and waveform display, which increases shooting efficiency.
Channel assignment options allow for interference-free transmission. A stable connection is possible automatically upon startup. Smart channel scan helps determine which ones are occupied and selectable.
Hollyland Mars M1 Features
- TX, RX, and monitor all in one
- 5.5 touch LCD screen with professional color calibration
- 450 feet LOS range
- 0.08 seconds ultra-low latency
- HDMI and SDI dual interfaces
- Multiple auxiliary functions for preview and monitoring
- Smart Channel Scan and Selection
- Customized appearance and textured design
- Highly impact-resistant
- Can be powered using NP-F batteries, DC power options, or batteries with a D-Tap interface
- SINGLE PACK OPTION
- Capsule antenna2
- Tempered glass screen protector1
- OTG adapter1
- D-Tap to DC cable1
- DUO PACK OPTION
- Capsule antenna4
- Tempered glass screen protector2
- OTG adapter2
- D-Tap to DC cable2
- Video Input Interface, Transmitter ModeSDI input (BNC female), HDMI input (Type-A female)
- Video Output InterfaceHDMI output (Type-A female)
- Antenna Interfacetwo RP-SMA male interfaces
- Power Input InterfaceDC power input
- Power Output InterfaceDC power output
- Headphone Jack3.5mm jack
- Firmware Upgrade InterfaceUSB Type-C
- Screen Size5.5" touch screen
- Screen Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- Pixel Density403 PPI
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Brightness1000 nits
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Supply Voltage Range7-16V DC, nominal 12V
- Power Consumption
- Transmitter Mode: <14.5W (without DC output)
- Receiver Mode: <10W (without DC output)
- Operating Frequency5.1 - 5.8 GHz
- Codec TechnologyH.264
- Bit Rate12 Mbps
- TX Powermax. 22dBm
- RX Sensitivity-80dBm
- Transmission Latency<0.08 seconds
- Weight13.5 oz (excluding antennas)
- Dimensions (LxWxH)5.98" x 3.78" x 1.57"