The Solidcom C1 full-duplex wireless intercom headset system, adopting the advanced DECT 6.0 technology, is Hollyland's first true wireless and self-contained headset communication solution with exceptional sound clarity. The system operates in the 1.9GHz band, providing a reliable transmission range up to 1,000ft (350m) radius (LOS).
Hands-free operation maximizes team productivity. Each headset is designed with a dual-antenna diversity scheme that reinforces anti-interference capability, guaranteeing secured and constant team communication in complex environments.
With no belt pack or base station, it offers a highly portable and hands-free coordinating experience for media production teams or any team looking for real-time non-blocking voice communication in socially distanced working scenarios.
Supporting a Wideband frequency response from 150Hz to 7KHz and premium AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) performance, the Solidcom C1 intercom headsets ensure authentic and clear audio quality for effective teamwork. Equipped with a directional microphone that captures the speaker's voice precisely while minimizing unwanted noise, the system renders an effortless conversation experience even in noisy environments.
Multiple packages are available to accommodate varying team sizes from 2 to 6 members. All packages are easily expandable and can be incorporated into a HUB for up to 9-member simultaneous communication with AB grouping capability.
Hollyland Solidcom C1 System Features
- DECT 6.0 Enhanced Stability
- 1000 ft Active Range
- 150Hz-7KHZ Wideband Audio
- Rechargeable and replaceable battery
- Ready out of the box
- No HUB solution
- Master Headset (with red nameplate)1
- Remote Headset (with blue nameplate)1
- Charging case1
- Over-ear Leather Cushion per Headset1
- Batteries per Headset2
- Microphone Cushion per Headset1
- DC Adapter1
- On-Ear Foam Cushion per Headset1
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable1
- Storage Case1
- Quick Guide1
- Warranty Card 1
- Note: Quantity of Remote Headsets is based on Model chosen.
- Transmission Range350m (1000ft) Line-of-Sight
- Frequency Information
- Frequency band: 1.9GHz DECT (varies by country and region)
- Modulation mode: GFSK
- Transmit power: <21dBm (125.9mW) (varies by country and region)
- Receiving sensitivity: <-90dBm
- Transmission Latency<35ms
- Battery Capacity700mAh (2.66Wh) Li-Ion battery
- Remote headset: ≈10h
- Master headset (when connected to 3 remote headsets) : ≈6h
- Master headset (when connected to 5 remote headsets) : ≈5h
- Charging Time≈2.5h
- Frequency Response150Hz~7kHz
- Signal-to Noise Ratio>55dB
- Microphone TypeElectret
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level>115dbSPL
- Output Sound Pressure Level>98±3dBSPL (at 94dBSPL 1kHz)
- Net Weight≈170g (batteries included)
- Working Temperature
- Working Status: 0~+45°C
- Storage Status: -20~+60°C
- NoteThe frequency band and transmit power varies by country and region