iRig Keys 2 gives you more ways to connect & control all of your gear, in any situation. With improved compatibility for the latest mobile devices, full MIDI input and output, multiple power options, a stocked software bundle and a stylish new look, these new and improved controllers are ready to play when you are. You can run iRig Keys 2 off your computer or mobile device, USB power supply or even USB battery packs, so they’re perfect for on-the-go rigs.
iRig Keys 2 Mini offers 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys, skipping the pitch and mod wheels and the external pedal input but keeping all the other great features of iRig Keys 2 for a totally backpack-ready rig. Whether you’re looking to trigger an analog synth or create a beat on your iPhone, iRig Keys 2 Mini will always be there, ready to go.
iRig Keys 2 add MIDI input and output so you can control stand-alone gear like UNO Synth and other analog synthesizers, UNO Drum and other drum machines, and more. When connected to a computer or mobile device, they’ll act as a MIDI interface for all your gear, streamlining your rig into one compact unit.
iRig Keys 2 are designed for portability, so it can travel anywhere you do. Smaller than other keyboards on the market, they’ll run off your device, a USB wall charger or USB battery pack so there’s no bounds to your creativity. Head outside, get inspired in your hotel room, practice in the classroom – no matter where your musical journey takes you, iRig Keys 2 will be along for the ride.
IK Multimedia iRig Keys 2 Features
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC
- Headphone out for use with the latest devices
- Compatible with hundreds of popular music apps
- Stand-alone mode for use with outboard rigs
- Lightning, USB-C and USB-A cables included
- 2.5mm MIDI IN/OUT with MIDI adaptor included
- Cutting edge software bundle
- SET button to save & recall custom setups
- Powered by your device or USB power
- iRig Keys 2 Mini Compact 25-Key MIDI Controller1
- Lightning to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")1
- USB-A to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")1
- USB-C to micro-USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")1
- 2.5mm TRS male to MIDI female adapter (10cm / 3.9")1
- Size12.76x5.5x2.13" (324x139x54mm)
- Weight20.5oz (0.58kg)
- Device Connector: micro-USB
- MIDI Input: 2.5mm TRS Jack
- MIDI Output: 2.5mm TRS Jack
- Headphone Stereo Output: 1/8" TRS Jack
- External Pedal Input: 1/4" TRS Jack (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Volume knob
- Octave up/down buttons
- Program up/down buttons
- Setup button
- 1 assignable data push encoder
- 4+4 assignable knobs
- Pitch bend wheel (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Modulation wheel (only iRig Keys 2 and iRig Keys 2 Pro)
- Conversion: 16 or 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered when used with computer or mobile device, USB power supply or USB battery packs* (see note)
- * Note: iRig Keys 2 sinks very little current from the power source to maximize battery life. However, some USB battery packs may automatically switch off when the load is very light. If you plan to use iRig Keys 2 in stand-alone MIDI mode powered by an USB battery pack, make sure you use one that can stay ON even when nothing is connected.