The iRig Mic HD 2 offers unmatched quality and versatility at the most affordable price. Equipped with a high-quality, gold-sputtered cardioid electret condenser capsule, ensuring excellent transient accuracy and a wide frequency response, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter with sample rates up to 96kHz and a low noise, high-definition preamp, iRig Mic HD 2 captures all the tiniest details of the source and meets the most demanding professional needs. It also comes with all the cables, accessories and software you need!
Equally at home on stage, in the studio, in a living room, on the street or at a conference, iRig Mic HD 2 is the only microphone of its kind to offer a portable, ergonomic handheld form factor and represents the ideal solution for a wide range of applications including recording speech, vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amps and more. As opposed to standard desktop models, its comfortable handheld design makes it perfect for singers, musicians, interviewers, broadcasters, presenters, podcasters, and vloggers wanting to achieve truly professional results in a wide variety of recording situations that also need practicality and ease of use, especially when traveling. Able to withstand a maximum sound pressure of 125dB, iRig Mic HD 2 will stand up to recording even very loud sources and the cardioid pickup pattern will help reject unwanted sounds from back side of the microphone.
Both in the studio and on the go, iRig Mic HD 2 is much more than just a digital USB microphone; it is a comprehensive tool for boosting your creativity and the quality of your audio content with all the convenience of a handheld form factor.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic HD 2 Features
- Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC platforms
- Convenient handheld design, ideal for many applications
- Onboard gain control to adjust input level
- Onboard headphone output with volume control (iPhone 7 ready)
- High-quality gold-sputtered condenser capsule for wide frequency response and transient accuracy
- High-definition 24 bit recording with up to 96kHz sampling rate
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines
- Carrying pouch1
- Compact table tripod1
- Mic stand adapter1
- 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter1
- Lightning iOS cable and a USB cable1
- Full suite of recording software/applications1