iRig Micro Amp is a compact, battery-powered amp that lets you do more. At 15W RMS, it’s louder than you’d expect and covers a range of tones, with 3 custom-voiced analog channels: clean, drive, and lead. iRig Micro Amp’s real magic comes from the included high-quality connection to your iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC. Jam through 10 amp and 26 stompbox models with the included AmpliTube CS app, plus 9 amp and 10 stomp models from AmpliTube 4 on Mac/PC.
Need more volume or a bigger speaker? iRig Micro Amp also offers a cabinet output, so it can keep up with a full drum kit for band practice. An aux input lets you connect any analog input, like an MP3 player, to jam along, and a headphone output is perfect for silent practice.
Plus, iRig Micro Amp’s connection lets you plug into all your favorite apps and software. Learn new songs, practice your favorite licks, perform with backing tracks, and even record your own songs easier than you ever imagined. All this in an ultra-compact size that’s easy to carry anywhere. With iRig Micro Amp you’ll never stop finding ways to take your playing further.
IK Multimedia iRig Micro Amp Features
- Compact battery-powered guitar amp
- 1 x 4” speaker for fuller sound
- 15W RMS, as loud as amps twice its size
- 3 analog channels: clean, drive, lead
- Low, mid & high EQ and gain controls
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Aux input to connect mp3 players
- Cabinet out connects to external speakers
- Connects to iPhone, iPad, and Mac/PC
- 24-bit, 96 kHz quality for professional sound
- Unlocks 10 amps and 26 stomps in AmpliTube CS for iOS
- Includes AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC for 9 amps, 10 stomps
- Use with all your favorite apps
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines