iRig Voice is a fun and colorful handheld vocal microphone that's optimized to deliver stunning audio quality. It's the perfect companion for all your favorite karaoke and music creation apps — simply plug it in to your device and start singing. iRig Voice features an ergonomic design for hours of comfortable handheld performance, and its shape fits easily into most standard microphone stand clips for stage use. iRig Voice is optimized for vocal frequency range reproduction, it utilizes a compact cardioid pattern for close voice pickup which minimizes feedback when used with speaker systems. It has an on/off slide switch for quick muting of unwanted sound and an oversized strain relief cable end for durable, consistent performance even during high-energy performances.
With iRig Voice, you can be a star thanks to its durable construction, intuitive apps and universal compatibility. iRig Voice comes with the free EZ Voice companion apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android which allows you to sing along with any song in your device library. Simply import a song into EZ Voice, remove the original vocals in the song by touching the “No Voice” button, add professional effects to your voice like reverb, delay, pitch correction, and sing your heart out. EZ Voice serves up a suite of nine different professional effects including morph and choir effects, pitch correction, EQ, filter, compression/level, chorus, delay and reverb. You can even record your vocal performances in real time and share them. iRig Voice also works with many other iOS and Android apps.
IK Multimedia iRig Voice Features
- Handheld vocal microphone delivers professional sound quality
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices
- Compact cardioid pattern minimizes feedback
- Constructed of durable, lightweight thermoplastic
- Comes with EZ Voice app, and works with dozens of karaoke, sing-along and music making apps
- Headphone jack for real-time monitoring
- Convenient on/off switch located on the mic
- iRig Voice Handeld Karaoke Microphone1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure) 105 dB
- Distortion3% THD at 105 dB, 1 kHz
- Power and Connectionworks with iOS, most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) and most Mac computers
- Microphone Size: 215mm/8.46" x 53mm/2.09" x 53mm/2.09"
- Microphone Weight: 253g/8.92oz
- Cable Length: 2m/78.74"