The Radial JR-1™ is a single action footswitch designed to remotely control a function such as selecting A or B outputs. As a passive device, it does not require any power to make it work. Instead, it employs a simple mechanical switch that shorts the positive with the ground using either ¼” or XLR connections. The JR1 is available in a ‘L’ latching version that requires pushing on and pushing off the footswitch to sort and release the contact, or a ‘M’ momentary version that shorts the contact when depressed, and releases as soon as the switch is released.
Radial JR1-M Features
- Remote control footswitch for compatible Radial products
- Draws power from connected Radial device
- Connect with either balanced XLR or 1/4"
- Heavy duty construction for years of trouble-free use
- JR1-M Momentary AB Footswitch1
- Headbone VT Amp Head Switcher
- Relay Xo Active Output Switcher
- Studio-Q Studio Talkback Controller