The Benro A2573FS4PRO is a single tube style video tripod with the S4 PRO video head. The center column includes a leveling adapter so that the head can be leveled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. The tripod also features flip locks, center column weight hook and 3 independent leg position angles. Rubber and spiked feet are both included. Despite its small size, the included S4 PRO is a versatile video head with additional counterbalance. The S4 PRO video head supports up to 8.8 lb./4kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S4 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, additional counterbalance (1-2), illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S4 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S4 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate. Carrying case included.
- Leveling Center Column - A leveling base is attached to the top of the center column making it easy to quickly level the head independently of the tripod.
- 2 Steps of Counterbalance (1-2) – The S4PRO has 2 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig.
- 8.8lb/4kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.