The L1 Pro16 portable line array is a streamlined system with high output and extended low frequency. It offers versatile coverage with a J-shaped line array featuring 16 articulated 2” neodymium drivers. This array delivers 180-degree horizontal coverage, tight vertical control on top, wide dispersion on the bottom, to cover audiences whether set up on the floor or an elevated stage, even off to the extreme sides in medium to large venues.
For DJs, singer-songwriters, and small groups, the L1 Pro16 gives you expanded bandwidth and supreme clarity — the power to sound your best and simply perform.
An integrated subwoofer with a unique RaceTrack driver design gives you powerful bass, has an optimized center of gravity, and saves a lot of space. This slim 10”x 18” neodymium driver gives you performance that rivals a conventional 15” woofer without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and making every carry in between — home to car, vehicle to venue — much easier.
Each L1 Pro system features a built-in mixer, so you can connect various instruments, microphones, and other sources easily. You get two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux inputs, plus Bluetooth® streaming capability. Illuminated rotary encoders give you instant access to volume, tone, and reverb settings per channel. Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more. And add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port — one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional).
And with the intuitive L1 Mix app, you get complete wireless mixer control too…
With the L1 Mix app, you can adjust mixer settings instantly from your mobile device or even walk the room, hear how the mix sounds, and fine-tune as you go. Change volume and tone settings in the app and watch the LED encoder on your L1 Pro move to match — the mixer and app are always in sync, in real time. Plus, you have access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets. With the L1 Mix app, you get the connectivity that empowers your performance, giving you greater flexibility for on-the-fly tweaks via controls that are intuitive and instant.
Bose L1 Pro16 Features
- Balance power and portability - system is optimized for both on-the-go simplicity and expanded bandwidth
- J-shaped line array featuring articulated 2" neodymium drivers
- Full-range sound with consistent tonal balance
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity
- Bring more bass with less bulk
- 3-piece system
- Select between optimized system EQ presets
- Connect various audio sources easily
- Pair with L1 Mix app for wireless control
- Enjoyed by singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, small ensembles, and more
- Ideal for small-to-medium sized clubs, bars, and other venues
- L1 Pro16 portable line array system1
- IEC power cord1
- Carry bag1
- System Typeself-powered line array with integrated bass module and onboard 3-channel digital mixer
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)42 Hz to 16,000 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)31 Hz to 18,000 Hz
- Nominal Vertical Coverage Pattern0°/30°
- Nominal Horizontal Coverage Pattern180°
- Max SPL
- Peak @ 1m: 124 dB
- Continuous @ 1m: 118 dB
- Low Frequency: 1 x RaceTrack LF driver 10" x 18"
- Low Frequency Voice Coil Size: 3"
- High/Mid Frequency: 16 x Articulated 2" drivers
- High/Mid Frequency Voice Coil Size: 3/4"
- Driver Protection: dynamic limiting
- Type: 2-channel, Class D
- Low Frequency Amp Channel: 1000 W
- High/Mid Frequency Amp Channel: 250 W
- Onboard Mixer
- Channels: 3
- Channel 1 and 2: combination XLR or 1/4" TRS connector (mic/instrument/line)
- Channel 3: 1/8" TRS (stereo-summed, line), 1/4" TRS (line), Bluetooth audio streaming
- Output: XLR connector, line level, full-frequency bandwidth
- Channel Controls: 3 digital rotary encoders
- Phantom Power: Channel 1 and 2
- AC Power
- AC Power Input: 100-240 VAC (±20%, 50/60 Hz
- Input Electrical Type: IEC
- Power Stand Material: high-impact polypropylene
- Extension & Array Material: high-impact ABS
- Grille Material: powder-coated perforated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 79.2" x 14" x 18"
- Net Weight: 50.6 pounds (23 kg)