For high-end piano performance in a portable instrument, there’s no better choice than the Roland FP-90X. Like the rest of the FP-X series, it features a slim and stylish cabinet that’s easy to transport. But when you invest in this range-topping model, you’re getting an instrument that represents the pinnacle of Roland’s acclaimed piano technology. From the addictively playable PHA-50 hybrid keyboard and PureAcoustic Piano Modeling from our premium pianos, to custom tone shaping and deep sound immersion from the onboard speaker system, the FP-90X delivers the ultimate FP-X experience.
While all FP-X series pianos provide highly authentic tone, the FP-90X goes beyond. With astonishing accuracy, Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modeling sound engine reproduces every aspect of how the rich, resonant sound of an acoustic grand piano is created. Choose from elegant Concert and dynamic Stage pianos via eight ready-to-play variations. Then dive deeper with the onboard Piano Designer, personalizing the sound like a piano technician through a range of easy-to-adjust parameters. And with My Stage and PureAcoustic Ambience, you can instantly immerse yourself in a variety of realistic environments, from studios to concert halls. The FP-90X’s piano tones are almost infinite—and each is the best in its class.
With a high-fidelity onboard sound system that projects your music from every angle, no other FP-X series piano can match the sonic depth and wide dynamic range of the FP-90X. A pair of powerful woofers and twin dome tweeters work in harmony with special vents in the cabinet’s back, producing a deep sound field that fully envelops the playing position. In addition to home playing, this full-range system makes the FP-90X a powerful and flexible choice for intimate live performances. And just as important for private practice is the Headphones Acoustic Projection feature, giving you that same thrill of immersion with tone that seems to fill the room—even when nobody else can hear it.
- Find your signature sound with distinctive acoustic piano tones and deep sound shaping using Piano Designer
- PureAcoustic Piano Modeling sound engine for maximum expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- PHA-50 hybrid keyboard combines acoustic-style wood keys with durable molded material
- Explore a world of music styles with a vast selection of electric pianos and non-piano sounds
- Onboard four-speaker audio system (2x25-watt main, 2x5-watt tweeters), specially engineered for rich, enveloping sound
- Headphones Acoustic Projection provides a natural and immersive experience during quiet playing sessions
- Dual headphones jacks for side-by-side playing and teacher/student interaction
- Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Attractive design and black or white finishes to match your décor
- Optional stands and three-pedal units available for an upright configuration (KSC-90, KPD-90) or portable use (KS-20X, RPU-3)