Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
The P3R from Shure is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 300 Personal Monitor System.
With 24-bit digital audio clarity and up to 90 meters of range, the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Use MixMode® technology to customize the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left/right balance as desired. One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync.
Includes zippered bag and 2 AA batteries.
Shure P3R Features
- When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
- P3R Wireless Bodypack Receiver1
- Zippered bag1
- AA batteries1
- Active RF Sensitivity (at 20 dB SINAD) 2.2 μV
- Image Rejection >90 dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection >60 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation >50 dB
- Blocking >60 dB
- Audio Output Power (1 kHz @ <1% distortion, peak power, @32 Ω) 80 mW (per output)
- Minimum Load Impedance 16Ω
- Headphone output 3.5 mm (1.8") stereo
- Net Weight (without batteries) 98 g (3.5 oz.)
- Dimension (H×W×D)110×64×21 mm
- Battery Life (continuous use)5–7 hours, AA batteries