I SERIES Subwoofer 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I SERIES subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I SERIES full-range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduces design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
The IS6-112 is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cone, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. A FEA-optimized ferrite motor with long linear excursion capabilities provides deep bass response for the enclosure’s diminutive size.
Community IS6-112 Features
- Long excursion ferrite LF driver with FEA-optimized motor and symmetric movement suspension
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- 700W continuous power handling (2800W peak)
- High sensitivity design minimizes power compression losses and required amplifier size
- Also available in a weather-resistant PolyGlas™ enclosure.
- IS6-112 12" Medium Power Subwoofer1
- Operating ModeSingle Amp
- Operating EnvironmentIndoor or Weather-Resistant Outdoor
- Operating Range 39 Hz to 150 Hz
- Transducers 1 x 12" (305mm) double-treated cone with 4" (102mm) inner/outer wound voice coil, ferrite construction
- Continuous Power Handling  @ Nominal ImpedanceSingle Amp: 75V; 700W @ 4 ohms (28000W peak)
- Nominal Sensitivity
- Half Space: 100 dB @ 1W; 100 dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 94 dB @ 1W; 94 dB @ 2.83V
- Nominal Maximum SPL
- Half Space Peak: 134 dB; Continuous: 128 dB
- Whole Space Peak: 128 dB; Continuous: 122 dB
- Equalized Sensitivity
- Half Space: 96 dB @ 1W; 96 dB @ 2.83V
- Whole Space: 90 dB @ 1W; 90 dB @ 2.83V
- Equalized Maximum SPL
- Half Space Peak: 130 dB; Continuous: 124 dB
- Whole Space Peak: 124 dB; Continuous: 118 dB
- Recommended AmplifiersSingle Amp: 700W - 14000W @ 4 ohms, (75V - 106V)
- Input Connection: (2) Screw terminal blocks (4-position)
- Mounting Points: (24) M10 threaded rigging points Indoor; (22 in Outdoor model)
- Environmental: Outdoor: IP55W per IEC 60529 , MIL-STD-810G
- Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg) subwoofer only
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 14.3x14.5x21" (363x368x533 mm)