I SERIES Subwoofer 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I SERIES subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I SERIES full-range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduces design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
The IS6-215 is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. Drivers are loaded into individual air volumes within the enclosure, isolating their performance from one another. This arrangement not only provides additional protection to drivers in case of failures, but also allows the designer to implement directional subwoofer techniques, like steered end-fire arrays and cardioid patterns, within a single enclosure when using any I SERIES dual driver subwoofer model.
Community IS6-215 Features
- Long excursion ferrite LF drivers with FEA-optimized motors and symmetric movement suspension
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- High sensitivity design minimizes power compression losses and required amplifier size
- Isolated driver air volumes allow use of directional steering techniques within a single enclosure
- Also available in a weather-resistant PolyGlas™ enclosure.
- IS6-215 2x15" Medium Power Subwoofer1
- Operating Modesingle or dual amp
- Operating Environmentindoor or weather-resistant outdoor
- Operating Range237Hz to 145Hz
- Transducers2 x 15" (381mm) double-treated cones with 4" (102mm) inner/outer wound voice coil, ferrite construction
- Input Connection: (2) 4 position screw terminal blocks
- Mounting Points: (24) M10 threaded rigging points indoor (23 in outdoor model)
- Environmental: Outdoor is rated IP55W per IEC 60529, MIL-STD-810G
- Weight: 126 pounds subwoofer only
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 39" x 16.5" x 23.35"