I SERIES Subwoofer 800 loudspeakers provide exemplary acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES Subwoofers provide a broad range of sizes and capabilities that can be specifically matched to the needs of any modern venue.
The compact, low-profile single driver I SERIES subwoofers are ideal for distributed or concealed sub-bass and are the perfect choice for ground stack applications. Additionally, each cabinet was carefully designed to provide matching face widths and suspension point locations for seamless integration into flown arrays with I SERIES full range models when additional LF extension is needed but a compact appearance is required. The broad range of optional low profile fly rails, fly frames and modular array brackets reduce design and installation time while also providing improved aesthetics and nearly limitless integration possibilities.
The IS8-118 is a compact, direct radiating subwoofer with large, balanced ports that provide optimal enclosure tuning and even air pressure distribution to the driver cones, reducing distortion and extending system longevity. FEA optimized linear suspensions and high flux neodymium motors with long linear excursion capabilities provide exceptionally deep bass for the enclosure’s diminutive size.
Community IS8-118 Features
- 1000W continuous power handling (4000W peak)
- Long, linear excursion ensures deep, clean bass extension at maximum output
- Matched-size enclosure and aligned suspension point for seamless flown array integration
- High-flux, linear neodymium motor with demodulation ring for very low distortion
- Also available in a weather-resistant PolyGlas™ enclosure
- IS8-118 18" High Power Subwoofer1
- Operating Modesingle amp
- Operating Environmentindoor or weather-resistant outdoor
- Operating Range231Hz to 145Hz
- Transducer1 x 18" (457mm) double-treated cone with 4" (102mm) voice coil, triple demodulation rings, neodymium construction
- Input Connection: (2) screw terminal blocks (4-position)
- Mounting Points: (24) M10 threaded rigging points indoor; (22 in outdoor model)
- Environmental: outdoor IP55W per IEC 60529 , MIL-STD-810G
- Weight: 98 pounds subwoofer only
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.8" x 22.1" x 28.89"