I SERIES Point Source 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I SERIES includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized ferrite motors, mechanically mirrored suspension and advanced cooling system combine to provide linear performance with minimal power compression. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a detailed midrange at maximum SPL levels. The HF driver delivers excellent sound quality from a hybrid diaphragm of deep drawn titanium and resonance-absorbing polyimide, coupled to a patented low compression, low resonance phase plug for very low distortion performance with abundant headroom.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beamwidth matching transitions and identical sonic signatures, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Additionally, user selectable single amp or biamp operating modes expand application flexibility.
Community IP6-1122 Features
- Long excursion ferrite LF driver with FEA-optimized motor and symmetric movement suspension
- 3-inch voice coil, 1.4” exit HF driver; hybrid titanium/polyimide diaphragm on low compression phase plug
- Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension
- Large rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp / biamp selectable
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified suspension
- Also available in a weather-resistant PolyGlas™ enclosure.