The DiGiCo S21 is a 48 channel mixing console with 21 physical faders and 2 x 10" multitouch screens. Using state-of-the-art FPGA technology, the S21 provides the same high quality audio as the legendary SD-Range.
DiGiCo consoles are used on many of the biggest live sound tours and events around the world and the compact S-Series made this pedigree of audio performance available to every part of the industry, with Stealth Digital Processing™ introducing a new standard of audio quality, power and flexibility not seen before at its price point.
DiGiCo S21 Features
- 48 Flexi Input Channels (mono/stereo)
- 16 Flexi Aux / Sub-Group Busses (mono/stereo)
- 10 x 8 Matrix with full processing
- Fully assignable channel layout
- 24 local mic/line inputs and 12 line outputs
- 2 DMI slots to expand the I/O as desired
- Snapshots for seamlessly changing many parameters at once
- Offline software
- iPad control
- Compatible with the DMI-AMM for automatic microphone mixing
- OSC control of snapshots