The EON208P all-in-one portable PA system offers everything you need to get the legendary sound quality of JBL. Its convenient suitcase design packs together an 8-channel mixer, Bluetooth audio, and AKG microphone, so it's easy to get great sound for performances, meetings, and events in midsize venues. The 8-channel detachable mixer houses professional connections for mics, instruments, and line-level sources. Best-in-class audience coverage is supplied from 8" two-way speakers, and with 300 watts there's more than enough power to make sure you're heard. Take advantage of Bluetooth connectivity and stream audio from your mobile device. All this and more comes in a compact and lightweight design that you can carry with one hand, perfect as a traveling PA solution.
Professional-grade mixer on the EON208P is a detachable 8-channel mixer. This setup gives you the power and flexibility to shape your sound and be heard with impressive clarity at any venue. It’s also easy to work with: simply connect your mics, instruments, and other sound sources and start performing.
Bluetooth connectivity gives you more options without more effort. Stream audio from your mobile device to DJ an event as you party on the dance floor, or play pre-recorded material for your meeting, worship service, or fitness class.
High-quality audio is within arm's reach thanks to the portable nature of the EON208P. The two 8" speakers and 8-channel mixer clip together with a carry handle bridging between them, making it possible to carry even with a guitar slung over your shoulder. Weighing just under 40 pounds keeps it manageable to carry as well.
JBL EON208P Features
- Control - Flexible input options to attach any signal source
- Performance - 8" JBL woofers deliver legendary sound
- Portability - Ergonomic design makes the EON208P easy to carry, travel, setup and store
- Included AKG Mic - The 208P ships with a handheld AKG vocal mic to get users started right away.
- EON208P Packaged 2-Way PA with 8-Channel Mixer and Bluetooth1
- AKG microphone1
- Speaker cable1
- IEC Cable1
- Dimensions (W × D × H)15.6 x 30.3 x 22.5 in
- System TypePortable 2-way full-range loudspeakers with powered mixer
- Maximum SPL Output121 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)70 Hz - 18 kHz
- AC Input100-120 V, 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Amp DesignClass D
- System Power Rating300 W (2x 150 W stereo)
- Output Connector2 x 1/4" TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- Channels1-4 = XLR/1/4" jack combo connectors, 5-6 = one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), 7-8 = one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a 3.5mm stereo jack
- Phantom PowerCH1 and CH2 have phantom power control and share the same selection switch
- Hi-Z SelectionCH3 has a Hi-Z selection switch used for guitar signal input
- Treble/Bass EQPer-channel high- and low-shelf filters; +/- 12dB cut and boost
- System LimiterOn-board DSP limiting
- LF Driver1x JBL 8" (203mm) woofer
- HF Driver1x 1" Neodymuim black aluminum dome tweeter
- Coverage Pattern100° horizontal x 60° vertical
- Crossover Frequency2 kHz
- Crossover Type2-way passive network, 2nd order filters (12dB cutoff per octave)
- Suspension/Mounting36 mm pole socket
- HandlesOne on top
- Speaker GrillePowder-coated perforated steel
- Shipping Package（HxWxD）22.6" (575 mm) x 30.5" (775 mm) x 15.7" (400 mm)
- Net Weight38.8 lbs (17.6 kg)
- Audio Specifications
- Monitor Out: one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), and one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo)
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Subwoofer Out: 1/4" balanced TRS jack