Complex network switch setup can now be accomplished easily by anyone thanks to Yamaha’s SWP1 series L2 Gigabit Dante switches. Specifically created to deliver maximum benefit with the greatest possible setup and operating ease, the SWP1 offers several advantages and conveniences that cannot be found in other network switch configurations. One switch setting optimizes SWP1 series network switches for Dante operation, and the dedicated computer app Yamaha LAN Monitor delivers “network visibility” for thorough monitoring and control. Many of the functions made possible with the SWP1 are all possible with one click or one button press.
SWP1 series switches include three VLAN presets that can be easily selected via a DIP switch. This gives your network the ability to efficiently handle multiple services simultaneously while lowering the chance of interference and problems. Normally this setup requires some IT expertise, but with the VLAN preset types, it’s as easy as the press of a button.
Effective Dante network management relies on parameters like network traffic, switch status, and individual Dante device information. When used with SWP1 switches, the Yamaha LAN Monitor application offers a comprehensive single-screen view of all necessary parameters. Even better, you can take a screenshot of normal network status and set an alarm that warns you if any parameter changes.
SWP1 switches keep the show going with reliable etherCON connectors that are directly compatible with etherCON connectors on CL/QL series and other Dante-capable devices. Power supply redundancy is supplied in the form of an XLR-4-32 type EXT DC INPUT connector plus the standard AC connector.
Yamaha SWP1-16MMF Features
- Ideal for Dante network systems
- 12etherCON ports
- 4 RJ45 ports
- 1 opticalCON port
- Option slot to add another port
- DIP switch Dante optimization
- 3 preset VLAN types to handle multiple services simultaneously
- Network visibility
- SWP1-16MMF L2 switch1
- Switching capacity36 Gbit/s
- Throughput27 Mpps
- Frame buffer1024kB
- VLANPort VLAN, Tag VLAN (IEEE802.1Q), Private VLAN
- Max number of VLANs256 (VLAN ID 1-4,094) *VLAN ID 1 is the default VLAN ID
- IP multicastIGMP Snooping (v1/v2/v3)
- QoS8 egress queues, Policy-based QoS, Remarking (CoS, ToS, DSCP), Scheduling (SP, WRR)
- Flow controlIEEE802.3x (Full-duplex), back pressure (Half-duplex)
- DIP switchesCONFIG, VLAN PRESET
- Power supply (AC IN inlet)AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz, internal power supply, locking type
- External power supply requirements24VDC+/-2V, 1A, XLR-4-32 type connector
- Max power consumption16W, 0.29A
- Heat dissipation14.0kcal/h
- Operating temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)18.89" x 1.73" x 14.25"
- Weight10.14 pounds (4.6 kg)