AtlasIED model AH94-12ST-BSG "stadium horn" is ideal for directional sound distribution where full range reproduction, maximum intelligibility and high sound pressure levels are required.
Applications include football stadiums, sports arenas, baseball fields, convention centers and auditoriums.
Weather resistant construction features of the AH94-12ST-BSG include a multiple screen configuration to prevent moisture from damaging internal components, a perforated aluminum screen covers the large horn mouth, a secondary screen is in place forward of the high frequency driver and a third tightly perforated screen protects the 12" cast frame woofer. A "weep" hole is also included on the back of the large horn "bell" to allow evaporation of any condensation that might build up internally.
AtlasIED AH94-12T-BSG Features
- Constant Directivity Design Offers Controlled Coverage of 90° Horizontal by 40° Vertical (2kHz Octave Band)
- Driver Compliment Includes 12" Cast Frame Woofer with a Concentrically Mounted 1" Exit Compression Driver Coupled to a 90°H x 40°V HF Horn
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket (Included) Allows for Easy Installation to Most Any Flat Surface
- AH94-12T-BSG 12' 2-Way Stadium Horn Speaker 1
- Power Taps 7.5, 15, 30, and 60 Watts & 8Ω
- Sensitivity 103dB SPL (70Hz to 17kHz 1/3 octave bands)
- Driver Type 1" HF and 12" LF
- Dispersion 90° x 40°
- Power Rating 200 Watts
- Frequency Response 80Hz - 15kHz (±5dB)