AtlasIED model AH99-8T-BSG "stadium horn" is ideal for directional sound distribution where full range reproduction, maximum intelligibility and high sound pressure levels are required.
Applications include football stadiums, sports arenas, baseball fields, convention centers and auditoriums.
Weather resistant construction features of the AH99-8T-BSG include a multiple screen configuration to prevent moisture from damaging internal components, a perforated aluminum screen covers the large horn mouth, a secondary screen is in place forward of the high frequency driver and a third tightly perforated screen protects the 8" cast frame woofer. A "weep" hole is also included on the back of the large horn "bell" to allow evaporation of any condensation that might build up internally.
AtlasIED AH99-8T-BSG Features
- 100 Watts Power Handling
- Constant Directivity Design Offers Controlled Coverage of 90Âº Horizontal by 90 Âº Vertical (2kHz Octave Band)
- Driver Compliment Includes 8" Cast Frame Woofer with a Concentrically Mounted 1" Exit Compression Driver Coupled to a 90°H x 90°V HF Horn
- Efficiency Rating of 101dB (1W/1m)
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket (Included) Allows for Easy Installation to Most Any Flat Surface
- Maximum Output of 121dB (Rated Power @ 1M)
- Battleship Gray Finish
- AH99-8T-BSG 8" 2-Way Stadium Horn Speaker1
- Power Taps 7.5, 15, 30, and 60 Watts & 8Ω
- Sensitivity 101dB SPL
- Frequency Response 90Hz - 15kHz
- Driver Type 1" HF and 8" LF
- Dispersion 90° x 90°
- Power Rating 100 Watts
- Height 21.88" (55.57cm)
- Width 19.66" (49.93cm)