AM1200 Sound Masking System features a compact enclosure utilizing two efficient wide range 2" x 4" speakers that are powered by an internal 12W amplifier.
Selectable white and pink analog sources are incorporated to allow maximum masking design flexibility and a variable high cut filter contours the masking noise to the appropriate environment.
The AM1200 also features an external 12 Watt 70.7V amplifier output to drive other 70.7V speakers, such as the AtlasIED M2000-SM transducer, making it ideal for small installations that require a self-contained masking system.
Four mounting holes on the chassis make installation flexible as the AM1200 can be mounted to the wall or ceiling, or if you need a single suspension point, two removable hanger brackets are included.
AtlasIED AM1200 System Features
- Self-Contained Audio Masking System
- Includes Two Efficient Wide Range 2" x 4" Speakers
- Internal 12W Class D Amplifier
- Selectable White and Pink Noise Analog Generators
- External UL Rated 24VDC Power Supply
- UL2043 Listed "Suitable for Use in Air-Handling Spaces"
- UL60065 Listed
- AtlasIED AM1200 Sound Masking System1
- Height 2.68" (68mm)
- Width 7.25" (184mm)
- Output Power 12W x 2 @ 70.7V (416Ω)