The Model AP-30T is a double re-entrant speakers which deliver 30-watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and unparalleled efficiency.
The AP-30T operates within a nominal frequency response range of 300Hz - 12kHz and offers a sensitivity of 121dB at rated power to provide clear voice and signal communication.
The trademarked squared-bell design signifies AtlasIED quality and reliability. The Omni-Purpose® mounting bracket (supplied on all models) achieves precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment and includes provisions for speaker installation on conventional surfaces as well as for strap mounting on I-beams or pillars.
AP Series speakers are U.S. made to assure superior service reliability. Weather-resistant construction is metal and matching ABS plastic with metal components finished in gray epoxy.
AtlasIED AP-30T Features
- Environment Resistant for Outdoor & Indoor Use
- Grey Finish
- High-Efficiency Driver with Proven Performance Reliability
- Omni-Purpose Bracket for Precise Positioning
- Superior Intelligibility for Voice and Tone Signaling
- World Recognized for Quality and Dependability
- AP-30T 30-Watt Horn Speaker1
- Frequency Response 300Hz -12kHz
- Sensitivity 108dB
- Power Taps 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30 @ 70.7V
- Dispersion 60°
- Operating Temperature Range -40 to 70C
- Height 11" (27.94 cm)
- Width 10" (25.4 cm)
- Depth 10 1/2" (26.67 cm)
- Shipping Weight 6.3 lbs (2.86 kgs)