Provide 15 watts of continuous power handling with superior intelligibility and efficiency with AtlasIED APF Series Omni-Purpose® speakers. Vandal-resistant units are designed for flange or recessed mounting to panels, interior/exterior walls, or ceilings.
Metal construction withstands adverse temperatures, humidity and physical abuse. For flexibility and optimum adjustment convenience, transformer-equipped Model APF-15T includes the Vari-Tap® Control/connect center with 7 position, wattage/impedance selection switch.
Weather-resistant metal construction and enclosed wiring terminals eliminate the need and cost of a backbox. However, for aesthetic consideration and retrofit convenience, models will flange mount to any standard size ceiling or wall baffle and/or enclosure capable of accommodating conventional 6" or 8" diameter speakers. Model FAMT-6 mounting kit is required for 8" models.) Recessed installation may be accomplished by mounting Models APF-15 or APF-15T into a 4" or 5-1/2" deep opening, respectively, or to an L20 Series enclosure. L20 Series also includes mounting rings and baffles. Speakers are finished in gray baked epoxy.
AtlasIED APF-15T Features
- Choose from Matching Grilles, Enclosures and Mounting. Rings (Order Separately)
- Double Re-Entrant Design Provides Superior Audibility of Voice and Tone Signaling
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver with Proven Record of Outstanding Service Reliability
- May be Flange or Recess Mounted
- Transformer(T) Equipped Version for 25, 70.7, or 100V Line
- Vandal Resistant Metal Construction for Indoor Use
- APF-15T15-Watt Flanged Horn Speaker1
- Frequency Response 600Hz - 14kHz
- Power Taps 1, 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15W @ 70.7V
- Dispersion 95°
- Power Rating15 Watts
- Operating Temperature Range -40 to 70C
- Depth 5 3/16" (13.18 cm)
- Diameter 5 5/8" (14.29 cm)
- Shipping Weight 4 lbs (1.81 kgs)