The ASP-MG24 is 1RU, 2 input with 4 masking generators x 4 output DSP configurable by a very intuitive set-up GUI. Four inputs are tied to independent white/pink noise generators with adjustable power up ramp, allows occupant acclimation in the event of power loss to system. Two additional inputs are available for mic or line sources to allow paging and/or music sources to be blended with the masking sources to any of the 4 outputs.
Dedicated 1/3 octave filter sets are available for each of the 4 generator outputs, 8 band parametric EQ blocks along with dynamic control is available for each of the two mic/line inputs. Any mix of all 6 inputs may be easily matrixed to the 4 output DSP blocks for additional parametric equalization, delay, and limiting (if required).
Factoring in all features, a very complex 4 zone sound masking system can be easily configured with 2 external music or page sources. For speaker control functionality, the ASP-MG24 may be configured in 2 input x 4 output mode for stereo full range. Other configurations include full range plus sub operation with AtlasIED FAP ceiling speakers, SM series surface mount speakers, or AH series stadium horns for complete control of crossover types, equalization, delay, and dynamic control.
Computer interface is simplified by USB & RS-232 connection (no hard to use USB to Serial adapter required!). External UL listed international voltage power supply is included.
AtlasIED ASP-MG24 Features
- Suited for complex masking systems
- The intuitive ASP-MG24 set-up, GUI is designed to simplify even complex setups that utilize sources plus masking in the same zone
- Easy downloads from the Atlas Sound MEQ masking program make system tuning a breeze
- ASP-MG24 Sound Masking Processor / Speaker Controller1
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20KHz
- Output Power +22dBm Balanced, +18dBm Unbalanced
- Width 19" (48.26 cm)
- Shipping Weight 13.2 lbs (5.99 kgs)