Audio-Technica’s System 10 wireless system offers a stable audio solution for a variety of uses. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range keeps this system outside of TV and DTV interference. Operating range up to 100’ allows for mobile presentation. Up to eight channels can be used simultaneously. Three levels of diversity assurance – frequency, time, and space - support and protect the clear natural sound of this wireless system.
Receiver ATW-R1100 is the command center for the ATW-1101/H92. Start quality audio production quickly with this receiver’s automatic frequency selection and pairing capabilities. Tabletop receiver has lightweight plastic housing, allowing multiple receivers to be stacked on top of it. Balanced XLR-type output and unbalanced ¼” TRS phone jack are on the back panel for connecting to other audio equipment. Connect to power source also from the rear panel. Receiver’s front panel features pairing switch, system ID select switch, and displays for system ID, pairing and AF peak.
Bodypack transmitter ATW-T1001 lends mobility and hands-free use to the ATW-1101/H92 system. Quickly and easily pair the transmitter with receiver from the pairing switch in the battery compartment. Power and mute functions are combined in one easily accessible button on top of the bodypack. Aside from the power/mute button, battery compartment cover slides over internal controls to prevent accidental activation. Microphone/instrument level control provides trim adjustment, and LED indicator displays status of different controls.
Attached to the bodypack transmitter is headworn microphone PRO 92cW. Omnidirectional polar pattern of this condenser mic provides articulate vocal reproduction well-suited for lecture halls, conference rooms, and houses of worship. Choose beige or black ear piece. Wear over either ear, adjusting the flexible build for comfort and proper boom placement.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation
- Operates in 2.4 GHz range
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space
- Automatic frequency selection
- Easy operation and set-up with instantaneous channel selection, quick pairing feature
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control
- Pairing switch for convenient pairing of transmitter to receiver
- Transmitter mute and power on/off easily accessible
- Battery-operated transmitter uses 2 AAs (not included)
- Omnidirectional earset microphone
- Receiver ATW-R1100
- Bodypack transmitter ATW-T1001
- Headworn microphone PRO 92cW