Model C803A. High-quality, 16-watt Model C803A utilizes a postmounted tweeter which adds strength to the assembly and provides an attractive appearance.
This coaxial speaker features a 70Hz - 15.5kHz, frequency response and a broad, uniform dispersion pattern of 120°. Such provisions allow for highly intelligible sound reproduction and better distribution for high-quality sound systems.
The C803A combines a full-size 8" (203mm) dia. low-frequency reproducer and a 3" (76mm) high-frequency reproducer. The two sections are coupled via a built-in crossover network. The woofer has a 10 oz. (260g) ceramic magnet; the tweeter has a 2.35 oz. (67g) ceramic magnet and the unit has a peak sensitivity of 98dB (at 1 watt, 1 meter).
Model C803A mounts a wide variety of AtlasIED baffles and enclosures, with the optimum sealed enclosure size being .36 cu. ft.
AtlasIED C803A Features
- Ideal for Multi-Purpose Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Use
- Industry Standard 8" (203mm) Coaxial, 16-Watt, Loudspeaker
- Offers Proven Performance with Wide Frequency Response
- Post-Mounted Tweeter Adds Strength and a More Attractive Appearance
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480A and UL2043
- C803A 8" 16-Watt Coaxial Ceiling Speaker1
- Speaker Type Treated Paper
- Sensitivity 98dB (peak), 95dB (avg)
- Frequency Response 70Hz - 15.5kHz
- Power Taps 8 Ohms
- Dispersion 120°
- Depth 2 7/8" (7.3025 cm)
- Diameter 8" (20.32 cm)
- Shipping Weight 3.17 lbs (1.44 kgs)
- Safety Listed 1480