The E112 from QSC is a 12” passive speaker. Part of the E Series family of loudspeakers, this trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker uses a 12-inch diecast aluminum woofer with a 3-inch voice coil. With a DMT coverage angle of 85°, this speaker is ideally suited for medium and medium-long throw applications.
Don’t have the space or budget for a subwoofer? The E112 is a great alternative. Its 15mm, 11-ply enclosure delivers enough volume to deliver solid low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz.
More about QSC’s E Series Loudspeakers
The E Series family of passive loudspeakers from QSC offers robust construction, trusted reliability, and impressive sonic performance that makes this line of speakers ideal for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, stage monitoring, karaoke, and event productions. E Series is made up of 6 models that are optimized for creating a complete E Series Entertainment System, but they are also compatible with any quality, professional power amplifier.
Achieve a higher level of audio performance with QSC’s finely-tuned digital signal processing (DSP). E Series loudspeakers are further enhanced when paired with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix™ digital mixer by taking advantage of the onboard DSP and factory-tuned presets. (Amps and mixers are sold separately.) Each member of the E Series is constructed of rugged plywood with a black, textured paint finish. Their durable grilles are lined with foam to protect the woofers and enhance aesthetics.
The E110, E12, and E15 models are equipped with an all-metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket that allows them to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° for better audience coverage. Use the E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts to customize your mounting setup. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles. The larger E215 and E218sw models feature ergonomic, aluminum handles to ease portability.
QSC E112 Features
- High output, professional quality sound with 400 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers: For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software; For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- QSC E112 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker1
- Configuration1 × 12-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)64 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)46 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power capacitycontinuous/peak 400 W / 1600 W
- Sensitivity96 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle85° conical DMT™
- Output (peak SPL @ 1m)128 dB
- LF: 305 mm (12 inches) driver with 76 mm (3 inches) voice coil
- HF: 25 mm (1 inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75 inches) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance8Ω
- Cross-overFull range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections2 × NL4, 1 × barrier strip
- EnclosureTrapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Speaker Dimensions (W × H × D)14.2 × 24.2 × 14.6 inches (360 × 616 × 371 mm)
- Carton Dimensions (W × H × D)18 × 18 × 28 inches (460 × 460 × 712 mm)
- Net Speaker Weight51 lbs (23 kg)
- Shipping Weight56 lbs (25.4 kg)