The E115 from QSC is a 15” passive speaker. Part of the E Series family of loudspeakers, this trapezoidal, two-way speaker uses a 15”, 500W, diecast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide ensures great coverage of your audience—even those seated way at the back of the room!
The E115 is specifically designed for applications where you need a full-range speaker that delivers high power and an authoritative low-end.
More about QSC’s E Series Loudspeakers
The E Series family of passive loudspeakers from QSC offers robust construction, trusted reliability, and impressive sonic performance that makes this line of speakers ideal for sound reinforcement in entertainment applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, stage monitoring, karaoke, and event productions. E Series is made up of 6 models that are optimized for creating a complete E Series Entertainment System, but they are also compatible with any quality, professional power amplifier.
Achieve a higher level of audio performance with QSC’s finely-tuned digital signal processing (DSP). E Series loudspeakers are further enhanced when paired with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix™ digital mixer by taking advantage of the onboard DSP and factory-tuned presets. (Amps and mixers are sold separately.) Each member of the E Series is constructed of rugged plywood with a black, textured paint finish. Their durable grilles are lined with foam to protect the woofers and enhance aesthetics.
The E110, E12, and E15 models are equipped with an all-metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket that allows them to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° for better audience coverage. Use the E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts to customize your mounting setup. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles. The larger E215 and E218sw models feature ergonomic, aluminum handles to ease portability.
QSC E115 Features
- High output, professional quality sound with 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers: For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software; For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- E115 15" 2-Way Passive Speaker1
- Model E115
- Configuration 1 × 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power capacity1: continuous/peak 500 W / 2000 W
- Sensitivity 97 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle 75° conical DMT™
- Output2 (peak SPL @ 1 m) 130 dB
- LF:381 mm (15 in) driver with 89 mm (3.5 in) voice coil
- HF: 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 71 mm (2.8 in) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Cross-over Full-range only 1.55 kHz
- Input connectors 2 × NL4, 1 × barrier strip
- Enclosure Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Speaker Dimensions (W×H×D)16.5 × 28.2 × 17.5 in (420 × 716 × 445 mm)
- Carton Dimensions (W×H×D)21 × 20 × 32 in (530 × 510 × 813 mm)
- Net speaker weight68 lbs (31 kg)
- 1 Power that the device can withstand for two hours without permanent change in acoustical, mechanical, or electrical characteristics, greater than 10%, using IEC60268 noise based on nominal impedance in the cabinet with Xover, full range 30 Hz 12 dB/oct.
- 2 With QSC Processing