Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 from PreSonus® is compact enough to fit almost anywhere, while delivering studio-quality sound with a smooth and accurate frequency response. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a clean and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings.
PreSonus Eris E3.5 Features
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output