The Chauvet DJ EZpar 64 RGBA is an LED wash light that runs on battery power. Removing the need for power cables offers several improvements with faster setup and takedown, seamless transport, and no trip hazards. Its battery lasts up to 20 hours per charge and a battery indicator shows battery level when the menu keys aren’t in use. The light can be charged while on.
180 RGBA LEDs support 15 preset static colors and give you the ability to custom mix colors. Use the menu to choose the percentage of each red, green, blue, and amber LED allotment to create the color blend you like.
The wash light can be controlled in several different ways. Set the fixture in any of the standalone modes to control the fixture independently and without a DMX controller. When in DMX mode, the EZpar 64 RGBA can be controlled via a DMX cable connection. For a fully wireless solution, pair it with the wireless D-Fi receiver (sold separately). This fixture is also compatible with Chauvet’s Infrared Remote Control (IRC).
As creative as you can get with the EZpar 64 RGBA, it can also do the heavy lifting. Choose any of the built-in programs with the touch of a button and the EZpar 64 RGBA goes to work on its light show. Sound-activation mode is another automated feature where the fixture listens to your music and matches the beat.
Power link up to 55 EZpar 64 RGBA lights operating on 120VAC (up to 85 on 230VAC). When multiple fixtures are power-linked, master/solve mode is helpful. The master unit can be set to operate from an automated program or sound-active mode, and the other units mirror the master unit’s actions without needing a DMX controller.
Chauvet DJ EZpar 64 Features
- Battery-operated, cable-free RGBA LED Par goes anywhere light is needed
- Rechargeable, lithium battery lasts up to 20 hours from a single charge
- Achieve rich colors and pastels using the amber LEDs
- Suitable for every event with either black or white housing
- Easily check the battery status with the built-in battery life indicator
- Convenient non-DMX wireless operation with the included IRC remote
- Saves time setting up and tearing down by eliminating the need for power cables
- Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
- Easily transports in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- EZpar 64 RGBA LED wash light1
- Power cord1
- DMX channels4 or 8
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Light source180 LEDs (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate0 to 22 Hz
- Beam angle14°
- Field angle23°
- Max run timeup to 8 hours (all on), up to 20 hours (single color)
- Recharge time6 hours
- Illuminance1325 lux @ 2m
- Power linking55 units @ 120 V, 85 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current33 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 35 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- FuseT 1AL, 250 V
- Weight4 pounds (1.9 kg)
- Dimensions10.8" x 10.8" x 2.6"