The stylish Control 52 satellite loudspeaker produces superb high fidelity sound via a low distortion 60 mm (2.5 in) driver, which features a secondary bucking magnet for high efficiency, rubber half roll surround for enhanced bass performance, 19 mm (0.75 in) copper clad aluminum wire voice coil on a vented Nomex® former for high fidelity and reliability, and a copper-capped pole piece for more consistent impedance and extended high frequency response. The wall bracket allows each speaker to be angled up to 45° off-axis.
For full-range wide-bandwidth performance, either 2 or 4 Control 52P mid-high speakers can be driven from the Control 50S/T pendant subwoofer (or from a Control 60PS/T pendant or Control 40CS/T in-ceiling subwoofer). The crossover for this subwoofer-satellite system is included in the subwoofer, and the system can be driven either low-impedance or from a 70V/100V distributed speaker line.
JBL Control 52 Features
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
- Stylish, unobtrusive design fits into a wide variety of decors
- Ability to intermix with Control 42C in-ceiling and Control 62P pendant satellite speakers
- 16 ohms impedance
- Wall-mount brackets included
- Control 52 Surface-Mount Satellite Speaker2
- Wall bracket (both speaker and wall parts)2
- 2-pin locking connector2
- Frequency Range (-10dB)140 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 180 Hz – 17 kHz
- Power Rating
- 50 Watts Continuous Program Power (2 hrs)
- 25 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs)30 Watts Continuous Program Power (100 hrs)15 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Sensitivity 85 dB (4.0V/1m = 1W), 82 dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Coverage Angle 150° x 150° (omnidirectional)
- Maximum SPL (1m) 94 dB average, 100 dB peak
- Impedance 16 ohms
- Drivers 60 mm (2.5 in) with polypropylene cone, butyl rubber surround, 19 mm (0.75 in) copper-clad coil, vented Nomex® former, secondary bucking magnet, and copper sleeved pole piece for high frequency extension.
- Input Connectors Removable locking 2-pin connector with screw-down terminals. Max wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2)
- Enclosure High impact polystyrene, painted zinc-plated metal grille.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Cabinet: 115 x 84 x 96 mm (4.5 x 3.3 x 3.75 in)Wall bracket: 51 mm (2.0 in)
- Grille Zinc-plated steel
- Net Weight (each) 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)